Central Kids COVID-19 Policy
Here at Central Church, our children’s ministry is run by an amazing group of trained leaders and volunteers. We are dedicated to ensure that your kids are having a great time and learning more about who God is.
Our main goal is to keep your children and our volunteers safe. We want a fun and safe environment for everyone. To make this happen here at Central, these are our guidelines from public health recommendations:
– Everyone at all times is required to wear a mask, unless outside where social distancing can happen and is priority.
– Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are always just a few steps away.
– All games and crafts are designed to accommodate each individual’s safety.
– Each child is seated to their own table and chair to accommodate social distancing. Sometimes depending on numbers, siblings will be seated together.
– Each child receives a pre-packaged snack and is allowed to remove their mask while they eat.
– Each child receives their own set of craft supplies when needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Pastor Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-846-0272.
Parents! Did you know...
You have the greatest influence on your children. You are their primary shepherd… what a privilege!
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframe of your house and gates.” Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Worship for home!
When your heart gets heavy...
Uncover the mysteries of the Bible with bestselling children’s author Amy Parker and apologist Doug Powell as they team up to answer some of the biggest questions kids have about the Bible and theology.
Parent & Family Resources
Raising Your Kids to Defend Their Faith
A series of four short videos (each is less than 8 minutes long), that will help you get started in teaching your kids some fundamental arguments for Christianity, so they can feel confident in their faith and in defending it to others.
Connecting as a Family in a Tech Absorbed World
How do we find non-tech opportunities to engage as a family? “Focus on the Family Broadcast featuring author and youth culture expert Jonathan McKee”, will help us to answer this question. “The FREE video series will help you think about how technology is used in your home and how you can find ways to strengthen your relationship with your kids and restore your sense of connection as a family.”