Thanks so much for participating! Hopefully, you’ll have fun and get to explore Centre Wellington a bit more!
SCAVENGER HUNT CLUES:
- A park named after an alliance.
- Down the river and through the trees you’ll find a river made of jewels.
- Long may your big jib draw.
- Particularly sweet and gooey, I LOVE going here to get a rich treat.
- Fern – N + Guard – ard + s // Then – N + ate – E + remember – member
- Here you’ll find historic clothing and artifacts.
- A friendly place to sit down and have a meal by the river.
- Their scales shimmer with gold, though they still have human skin.
- A beautiful Elora lookout over the rushing waters.
- Your journey is almost complete, go to the place where this Church meets!
On August 6th, make sure to check back to find the answers to any clues you have missed! Good luck!